Sunday, May 15, 2011

Correct your Service History for error free pay fixation through SPARK

Employees are requested to correct their service history in the SPARK and update it for error free pay fixation. Yearly change of basic pay should be correctly given in the service history. The designation should be same through out the service history. Change in designation should be made in service history only after getting promotion or grade. ( For eg: In certain cases it is seen that in first year designation is given as HSST junior  and in second year it is given as HSST junior Chemistry. In such cases, designation should be corrected as HSST junior Chemistry and be same through out the service history).

No comments:

Post a Comment